Become a peanut allergy pro and manage your loved one’s food allergy with confidence!
Through the book and self-paced online course, you will learn:
- The 3 steps to take to keep your food-allergic child safe while at home and with other caregivers
- What to ask your child’s allergist and caregivers
- How to read food labels and why reading the label isn’t always enough to protect your child
- The hidden sources of peanut and tree nuts in your home—and they aren’t even foods
- What a 504 Plan is and why your school-aged child should have one
- How to cope with your anxiety, and your child’s, when it comes to food allergies
- The importance of educating your child about food allergies and what to teach them
- How to advocate for your child and overcome the three main communication barriers when it comes to food allergies
- How to cope with life events, like birthday parties and Halloween, when there’s food everywhere
- How to safely travel with food allergies and which airlines are the most accommodating
- And much more
PLUS: Clickable links are located throughout the book for easy access to other resources, and enjoy comic relief from Food Allergy Fun in every chapter!
Who the book and course are for:
- Parents of a child who has been diagnosed with a peanut and/or tree nut allergy
- Parents of a child who has had an allergic reaction to peanuts but who has not been officially diagnosed with a peanut allergy by a doctor
- Caregivers of a child who is allergic to peanuts and/or nuts
- Anyone who wants to understand how to keep peanut-allergic children safe or better understand food allergies
I know how difficult it can be to get family members to understand the complexities of food allergies and the importance of following your guidelines when they’re around your child. When you purchase the book and/or course, you have my permission to share the electronic information with your family members or with your child’s non-family caregivers. You can email them the e-book, give them a printed copy, or provide your log-in credentials for the online course, or do all three!
10% of profits from the sale of this e-book and course will be donated to organizations that provide support to food allergy individuals and their families, or to researchers who are working tirelessly to find a cure for food allergies.